National Hotline / Pen Pal Coordinator
Office Director / Chairman
Miriam Martinez – Aranda
Jose Angel Cordova
New Voice Immigration Assistance Services is a religious non-profit organization recognized and authorized by the Department of Justice to practice immigration law.
Our mission is to serve and empower immigrant communities through the services offered by our immigration legal office, and to guide and equip churches to open new immigration legal offices.
With the assistance of local churches, New Voice Immigration Assistance Services envisions bringing economic, social, and spiritual change to immigrant communities.
Maria Foutz Volunteer
Call now : 562-788-7655
10701 Sampson Ave., Lynwood CA 90262
• Our work is based in Faith. We believe in the transformative power of Jesus Christ through His church.
• The Local Church is a primary agent in bringing peace, justice, and love to a broken world.
• Lost people matter to God. He wants them found.
• We are called to love and serve those who are suffering; regardless of color, belief, or gender; as part of God’s plan to redeem, reconcile, and restore the world.
• All individuals and communities should be respected and deserve to have their civil and human rights recognized so as to live with dignity.